Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Emorie

Today was certainly interesting. It began with a fluke of my parked van getting hit at the school while I was dropping Michal Kate off at school. Luckily, neither of us were in the van at the time and there is some damage but nothing horrible.
Then we loaded the boys up and went to Texarkana for my 37 week appointment. Nothing had changed from last week including my measurements. I am 37 + weeks and only measuring 34 weeks so he opted to do a Non stress test first, which he runs regularly anyway, which showed up great! Then because of the -3 week difference he sent me to the hospital for an ultrasound. It appears Emorie takes after her oldest brother in that there is a low amount of fluid surrounding her which is why the measurements were off. Anything from 5-15 is normal. With Noah I think I the lowest I had was 5.4 and I was put on bedrest for 6 weeks, so when they told me her max amount of fluid was 5.3 I thought we were about to meet Emorie Elizabeth in person. The doctor says she is fine for now and I am trying very hard to trust that. The fun thing is, we got a great picture of her face! She is measuring to be about 6 lbs 12 oz which can be + or - a pound either direction. She looked completly healthy and is most definately a girl! So if you haven't sent your baby game guesses in, now is the time...Date, Time, Weight, and Length, sorry no changing! Here is the sonogram picture; the top of her head is to the right of the picture, eyes and nose in the middle and then lips and chin with a hand under her chin! Thought I would share. Just two more weeks at the most until we meet this precious gift!

2 comments:

Lara Jane Coffey said...

Can't wait to see that sweet girl. I can already tell she looks like the other kids! That is so fun. By the way, I love her name. I'm glad you went with your gut. Love you guys.
Lara Jane

Lezli said...

She is PRECIOUS already! I'll be praying for you and Emorie! Love you!!