Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Girls Trip

This last weekend was a real treat. For my mom's Christmas/Birthday gift my sister and I took her to Fredricksburg for the weekend for some girl fun and Carole came with us! Needless to say we had a blast, shopped a ton, and ate way to much! Friday we leisurely made our way there but stopped a a fabulous Italian restaurant in Cedar Hill, then at a world famous chocolate store in Hito, TX. I first of all didn't even know that Hito, TX existed much less had a fabulous chocolate store. Oh the smell and I got to try something new, sipping chocolate, talk about rich and creamy!


Friday night we walked the closed street of the square in Fredricksburg and "window shopped" then at a german restaurant. It was good, I actually ordered something german and it was good.

Saturday we were on the square around 9 and we were there all day until about 5:30. The next couple of pictures were taken at a tea room right off the square. Doesn't my sister look awesome!

To get a picture of my mom is almost impossible so here is a natural one of she and Carole laughing!
Like I said, crazy times getting a picture of my mom, but here we are.
We went in this one store and Tracy fell in love with these crazy shoes. So much that she bought a pair and so did Carole, mom would have but they didn't have her size in the ones she liked. here they are trying them on, multiple pairs and styles.
Stylin'
It was a great time and though it was a trip for my mom, it was a good pre-baby trip for me. I am so thankful for my wonderful husband who took care of the kids all weekend so I could go on this trip. It doesn't happen very often where we get to be together without the kids! I love you all, and had a great time!

No comments: