Sunday, April 05, 2009

Weekend of Fun

This weekend was great! The kids and I drove to Dallas on Friday afternoon to go to Gram and Papa's. Friday night we had a small shower for Emorie at a friends house. It was a lot of fun and I got to eat my favorite...Cafe Max, yummy!! The best way to describe the shower is Emorie is going to be one decked out little girl for quite a while!
Mom and I
Tracy and I, doesn't she look amazing!

Me and Suzanne.
Me and several of Emorie's cute clothes.
Lesley and I with (Jack and Emorie in tow)
Megan and I ( with baby ? and Emorie)
Saturday was fun. Saturday morning the older two and I met Aunt Tracy at Firewheel so she could take them to Build a Bear for their birthdays. They had so much fun and really enjoyed building their animals. We then met mom and Jack for lunch. Before heading to the evening activities we went to a field in mom and dad's neighborhood to take bluebonnet pictures.
Michal Kate resting in the flowers.
Noah being coy
And Jack!!
I don't know what they are doing but I like the picture all the same.
After taking the pictures we went to Tracy and Jeff's for our family Easter celebration and to celebrate Noah's birthday. We ate a great dinner and then had two egg hunts. One for the younger kids and one for the older kids.
Michal Kate hunting her eggs.
Noah stopping to smile.

Jack showing off his find.
The King Kiddos. Austin, Aidan, and Allyson.
Carson striking a pose.

Noah opening his presents.
It was a great weekend and I am glad we went. Sunday I started having contractions and we ended up going to the hospital, though I was sent home. Not real sure what was going on, because it sure felt real to me. Emorie Elizabeth should be here sometime in the next two weeks so keep checking back, the first pictures will appear here!!!
I hope you have a blessed week rejoicing in our risen Savior.

4 comments:

The McCarter Family said...

Praying baby Emorie gets here without a hitch! You look great!

jaxmom said...

Looks like you all had a great weekend! Fun! And you and Megan both look fantastic! Just like you did in high school!

Praying for a quick and easy delivery with Emorie =)

Cindy Deister said...

Cute pictures! You are in our thoughts and prayers! We love you all!

Morale said...

How funny, I just missed you then. I sat behind your mom at dinner the other night. Her, your dad, and two of their friends were eating at Chilies in Rowlett. They were talking it up, so I didn't disturb. You and Megan both look Great. Come-on new baby!