Wednesday, March 25, 2009

The zoo, 36 weeks, and a shower

I will go ahead a apologize now for the length of this post and the amount of pictures, but I have to keep you caught up right!
Last week was spring break here and the beginning of the week, we didn't really do anything out of the ordinary beyond the fact having all three kids at home at once was interesting. They just aren't used to that much time together anymore! Anyway, on Thursday we too the kids to the Tyler zoo where our dear friends, the Parrish's, were for the week. The kids were excited to be at the zoo, but also excited to see Randy, Sandra, and Ryne.




Sandra and Michal Kate
Jack pretending to be an animal of some kind.
Ryne and Noah looking on
Daddy and Sandra took the older two into the bird feeding house.
Monday was my 36 week mark. We were on our way to Noah's t-ball game, hince the interesting outfit choice!
Not the greatest picture but you get the idea!
On Tuesday, I picked Michal Kate up at school and we went to dance thinking we were having a surprise baby shower for another friend of mine. When everyone else got there, they surprised me in that the shower was not only for my friend but for me also
I am so blessed to have such great friends. Thank you ladies for the surprise, no I really didn't have a clue! I am so thankful for each of you wanting to do this and am looking forward to having Emorie and introducing her to you all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So glad you were able to make the shower! Sorry I could not be there, but glad someone was able to take photos. Stay warm!
Christine