Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Family of 6

More pictures of course. On Sunday, Tracy and Suzanne drove up from Dallas to meet Emorie for the first time. I took advantage and had them take pictures of the 6 of us all together. I don't know why but I didn't get one of these while I was in the hospital. It just so turned out that we all coordinated for church Sunday morning so the picture worked. It is amazing that here we are and everyone is looking at the camera!
We went inside and attempted to get one of the four kids together.


Last night, I attempted once again to take some pictures of Emorie for her birth announcement. These are 3 of my favorites.

Have a great day!

2 comments:

Erica said...

What a great looking family! I love the first and last pictures of Emorie the best. She is a doll! Glad you are all doing well.

Morale said...

I love the last one. She is almost smiling! So precious. She's a keeper alright!