Monday, June 15, 2009

2 months with a Smile, A Wedding, and a Baby Celebration

On Saturday, Emorie turned two months old. It is so hard to believe she is two months already. Here she is at my cousins wedding in a dress that was Michal Kate's.
Emorie has been smiling for a couple of weeks now, but I just caught it on camera Saturday night!

Saturday evening my cousin, Kimberly, got married. The wedding was beautiful with a fun-filled reception. It was great to get to see everyone.

My cousin, the bride.

Kimberly and Uncle Russ walking down the isle.


My Uncle Russ, Kimberly and Aunt Rita.


Me and Kimmer.
The bride and her mommy, my Aunt Audette.
Dad, Mom, and Emorie.
My uncle and Kimmer.
Siblings
Audette with my dad.Thursday night was my life-long friend Lesley's baby celebration at Brooklyn's pizza! YUMMY! We got together to celebrate the upcoming birth of her baby Jack.
Lesley and I, 29 years of friendship!
Lesley got to meet Emorie for the first time at dinner.
Lesley's daughter, Brooke, with the Castleman girls.
Brooke and Lesley.
The weekend was busy but a blast. We also took in one of Austin's baseball games and a little shopping for Jack's birthday! The girls and I had a fabulous time and the boys did too back at home. The divide and conquer routine seemed to work. At least this time.

No comments: