Tuesday, April 08, 2008

More bluebonnets and walking!


Well once again I got picture happy! Noah went with me while taking some senior pictures for a friend of ours yesterday so I had to stick him in the bluebonnets, which he actually did rather willingly. (Now looking at mommy for a picture is a different story.) Then not very surprisingly, Jack is walking! He took a couple of steps several weeks back but hasn't really done any since until Sunday. He kept take 2-3 steps and contemplating taking more but not succeeding until yesterday when he took as many as 8 just because. His first instinct is to try to walk first and if he can't then he will crawl. My mom always told me I would get one like me, being that I walked at nine months, and here I have him! I knew he was like a King!

No comments: