Saturday, April 26, 2008

Baby Shower

Tomorrow is the big day. One of the sweet ladies at church is pregnant with TWINS, both boys, and we want to bless her with a diaper and necessities shower! These babies will be babies number 5 and 6 for them and number 4 is still in diapers! I couldn't help myself and tried to get creative my making decorations that could be used later, so I attempted to make a baby sock corsage, a diaper cake with trinkets, and a diaper bear! See what you think? My sweet sister-in-law, Adria, helped me tie all the bows and trinkets on the diaper cake and I greatly appreciated her help, the bows make the cake! Let me know what you think, PLEASE!

The corsage
The Diaper Cake



The Diaper Bear

3 comments:

The McCarter Family said...

Oh my goodness, how precious are those!!!! Girl, you are so talented! I LOVE em'!

LilStarOfTexas said...

Super-cute, Dana! What a great idea - you guys did a terrific job. And I've been meaning to thank you for all the sweet posts you've left on our blog! It's fun to be able to keep up w/ each other like this. We can't wait to meet the newest Brush boy either. :) Who knows what havoc he will wreak upon the world! One thing's for sure, we're pretty much guaranteed a funny, strange, and interesting little guy - just look at his daddy!

Morale said...

I LOVE THEM!! I will have to snatch the baby sock pin for an upcoming baby shower we have.
Be proud, they were great!