Friday, April 04, 2008

Baby Blues...

Quite literally!
Yesterday when I was taking Michal Kate and Noah to school I noticed some bluebonnets in the field down from our house where I am beginning to take a lot of pictures. I decided I was not going to wait for the other two, that I wanted to take advantage of the bluebonnets while they still looked pretty and not trampled on. I took Jack down there and he was a little unsure of what we were doing. The picture above is when I moved him from one side of the flowers to the other, he did not like being put back down after being picked up. The picture below was the only shot I got of him looking up at me because the sun was in his eyes.
He really studied the flowers, he thought they were very neat.
And funny...


I just love bluebonnets!

No comments: