Sunday, October 07, 2007

Pumpkin Patch

This weekend we went for a couple of nights to Dallas so Richard could go to the OU Texas game at the fair on Saturday. My Aunt and Uncle were still in town from Kentucky so we all had a lot of fun. On Friday morning Richard and I took the kids to a Pumpkin Patch in Richardson. The kids had fun, though not always wanting to smile for the camera.
This is the best of these pictures, it took a lot of coaxing to get them both looking up.Here they are after picking their pumpkins out.

Loving their pumpkins.

Noah wanted to ride the train and tried to do it by himself. I ended up getting in with him and we had fun. His little laugh is infectious.

Posing for mommy.

We put Jack in the middle of all the pumpkins and propped him up. He thought he was big stuff.


We are attempting to go to another patch so their may be more Pumpkin Patch pics to come. Happy Fall Y'all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey! I miss these kids, they have grown up sooooo much! My little buddy is lookin like a little boy =(. I hope to come visit ya'll soon. I miss your company here!! I love you Dana!!!!!