Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Big Boys

Today we put borrowed a toddler bed from some friends of ours to move Noah into a big boy bed. While Noah was as school we put it together and got it all set up. When we got home I went back in his room and waited for him to come in...he was so excited about his bed. He kept saying "I go sleep mama!" and would run back there and sit on his bed. He can be a crazy boy sometimes but he makes me smile.
Tonight we also gave Jack his first taste of Rice cereal. He has been keeping me up a lot at night wanting to eat every couple of hours still. Since he will be 4 months this week, I gave in and we are trying it. Hopefully it will work and we will all get a little more sleep. He wasn't real crazy about the cereal, but we will see what he thinks tomorrow.
My boys are really growing up fast!

1 comment:

Morale said...

MMMM...ceral good. Looks like Noah will enjoy his bed. I hope the first night went well.

Love ya.