Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Check out my Slide Show!


Saturday was our church's annual Trunk or Treat. The kids had so much fun. Michal Kate was Snow White, Noah was Happy, Jack was Dopey and I was the Evil Queen. Michal Kate won 3rd place in her age group for her costume. They had fun with the Trunk or Treating and the carnival games that there were to play. Linda, Richard's mom, did such an amazing job on the boys costumes and they got so many compliments! I was proud to brag on her!! Thanks Gramma!
On Sunday night we went to Daingerfield to Trunk or Treat with Connor and Cambri! That was a lot of fun too. I will post more after their school parties and tumbling along with tomorrows festivities!
Happy Halloween!

2 comments:

Erica said...

I love the cute costumes and the people in them! Glad to see that you are all doing well:)

Anonymous said...

Hi Dana - Jackie shared your site with me. You make a great evil witch....... you all look so cute. Glad to be able to keep up with you. Love to you all.

Aunt Connie