Thursday, October 18, 2007

Dance and Tumble

This week was visitors week at Michal Kate and Noah's tumbling and ballet class. I forgot about it on Tuesday so I didn't have my camera for Michal Kate's tumbling class but we took it today and Daddy got to come too which thrilled the kids. Noah has fun...which is the best way to describe him in class. He is one of the younger ones in there and the only boy. He loves to do rolls, front and back, on the wedge mat, and he is starting to do head and hand stands with the teacher. He loves the stretching and cool down dancing and grins the whole time.



At the beginning of the month Michal Kate started taking ballet. She asked me several times, so we put her in. She is starting to learn the routine of the class, and she smiles the whole time too. Enjoy the pics.




I wish I had had my camera on Tuesday so you could see her cheer in her cheerleading/tumbling class. She was pretty cute shaking her hiney.

3 comments:

Brent said...

Trust me on this: When your girls get to be teenagers there's nothing cute about the idea of them shaking their hineys.

:)

Morale said...

LOL to Brents comment above.

I remember being in gymnastics at 6. I thought it was so cool, too.
What is/was to be young. Why is it that we wanted to rush thru this and be older. Older stinks. STAY YOUNG KIDS!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful children!!!
It must be inherited!