Tuesday, November 01, 2011

Trick or Treat

The older I get the more I am enjoying Halloween. It has always been one of Richard's favorite holidays and I more and more can see why. I love walking with the kids while they Trick or Treat and seeing all the cute costumes, especially on the little ones. The kids are so excited and I am sure every kid does this, but my kids get into their role once the costume is on. They want to be called the name of whoever they are, etc... For the first time ever, I chose not to try to coordinate the 5 of them and just let them pick who they wanted to be. So here we have it...
The boys
Sock Monkey Elijah, Harry Potter Noah, and Bumblebee Jack
The Girls
Ladybug (for my mom) Emorie, and Laura Ingalls Michal Kate



The Castleman Crew ( I am beginning to think it is impossible to get a picture with all of them looking at me)
Hope your day was filled with blessings and smiles like ours!

No comments: