Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Elijah 2 months

On January 2 Elijah Richard was two months old. I can't believe how fast time is flying. He started smiling and cooing the 21st of December! There is nothing like those first intentional smiles and coos. He like to lay in warm water with a wash cloth over him (thanks Aunt Tracy), but as soon as you apply soap and then again lotion after the bath, he screams his head off. He is still waking up several times during the night, but also likes to put himself to bed in then evenings with only the help of mommy putting his "happy" in his mouth a couple of times. Though he is super colicky, I am trying very hard to savor every baby moment since he is my last little one.
At his two month check up he weighed in at 11 lbs 7 oz, almost 5lbs since birth, he was 24" long, and his head was 17". Which puts him in the 50% for weights and 95% for his height, and 97% for his head.
Happy Boy
With his bear
I don't know how many of you have seen my scrapbook of Jackson Connor, or even remember, but he looks just like Jackson in this picture (Just Bigger). Brings tears to my eyes every time I look at it along with a smile.
And sitting in front of the tree. It came down the next day so we had to take advantage.

No comments: