Friday, January 07, 2011

Christmas Part 1

On Christmas Eve we went to my parents house to celebrate our tradition Christmas with my family. Though some were sick and others injured all in all it was a wonderful time. My mom outdid herself as she does every year on the gifts, and the house was full of smiles and laughter.

Mom and Dad by the tree

A first ever shot, I believe, of me with my siblings and our spouses. (Wow my brother looks really tall!)
My sisters family
My brothers family
And the best attempt with our family
the 9 grandkids
And My 5 before bed Christmas EveHope yours was a very Merry Christmas to be followed by a blessed New Year

1 comment:

Kim said...

Family times are just the best. I think it's wonderful yall have that tradition. Even though family get togethers can sometimes be hectic and crazy, I just love them! It's what it is all about.