Thursday, August 19, 2010

Wedding

Well, a couple of weeks ago we were able to travel back to Levelland, TX to be a part of a dear family friends wedding! We consider this girl to be like a 2nd (well 3rd) daughter to us(you know what I mean). It is hard to believe that she is old enough to be married now! We are so proud or the Christian woman that she is and the wonderful Christian man she chose to spend her life with! Michal Kate was one of the flower girls and Noah was the ring barer in the wedding, while I helped coordinate the wedding and did the flowers. I had done corsages, boutonnieres, and bouquets before but never the decorations for the isles and the arrangements! It was an privilege and a honor for me to be able to try out my decorating skills for them.

The beautiful bride, Mrs. Lezli J'Laine Boren!

Michal Kate spending time with her buddy Aunt Sandra! She had a hard time understanding why she couldn't be with Sandra the entire time we were there.


Lezli and I (I am about 25 weeks here)
Some of my decoration attempts!
Flower balls for the pews.
Arrangement for the sign in table. (there is a ficus tree behind the flower arrangement)
One of the two stage arrangements.
Noah kissing the bride
Michal Kate with the groom, Tres
Randy, Lezli, and Sandra
Michal Kate surrounded by the Honor Attendents
Noah with the girl Honor Attendents
Noah with the rings! This made me just a little nervous! He even carried them down the isle on a pillow!!!
My kiddos with Lezli before the wedding
The kids
Randy and Sandra with Tres and Lezli
Had to have this one
Noah got the garter by default
Mimicking Tres' cake topper
I pray God's richest blessings on this sweet couple! May they look back on their wedding day and realize that they loved each other the least on that day than any of the days that have followed!

No comments: