Tuesday, August 24, 2010

New Beginnings

Wow it has been a busy last couple of days! Yesterday was the first day of school and I now have a 1st grader, kindergartner, and a preschooler! They all went in like troopers, in fact I had to almost hold Michal Kate back she was so excited!
Last Thursday night was meet the teacher at our school and I went ahead and took the beginning of the year shots with their teachers.
Michal Kate and Mrs. Cox
Noah and Mrs. Lawings

Here is Jack this morning at his first day with his teachers Mrs. Charey and Mrs. Cindy
Michal Kate's first day shots!
In front of her door to her classroom!
Michal Kate and Noah together on the first day 2010
Noah's first day shots.
In his seat ready to go(kinda)
Jack's first day was today and he was so excited to get to go to school! Here are his first day shots.
In front of his room. He is in the Lambs class! Love the wall!
This was mostly taken for my mom, but she likes to have one of all the kids on the first day, so here is Emorie's picture of her first Tuesday of just having her and mommy time! Love the curls! I can't get over it!
I pray for each of my kids that they will have a blessed year and that Jesus would shine through their every action! I pray for their teachers that they will have wisdom, understanding, and compassion beyond their ability!

3 comments:

The McCarter Family said...

Small world! Mrs. Cox was one of my counselors at church camp years ago! Too funny! Love all the pics!

Anonymous said...

Love seeing Jack at Kidsfirst with those two great ladies. All the kids look happy. Good luck with the curly hair!:) Christine and Grace

Anonymous said...

Wow! Everyone looks great off to join the big God-given world. I love Emorie's hair. Doesn't look like the same baby girl. Gramma