Tuesday, August 24, 2010

24 and 28 weeks

Beyond the fact I am still tired, hot(like who isn't), and we can't find a name or agree on one (we both individually could name him if the others opinion didn't count) this has been a great pregnancy. I am sure Richard would argue that!!! I still love being pregnant, and truly believe that it is one of God's miracles that I am blessed to be able to experience! Baby boy is growing and I am actually finally starting to gain a little weight. I have been blessed in this department this time as well! I know that November is going to be here before I turn around. I started thinking about Halloween the other day and thanks to my sister we now are ready to go, just in case "no name kid" decides to make an early appearance and/or share a birthday with his uncle! I also am stepping it up and have already started Christmas shopping. My goal is to be 98% done by the time he arrives! So enjoy! Thank you for praying for us and celebrating this miracle with me! Next to positive this is the last one so I am enjoying every single minute of this celebration!

So here are my pictures from 24 weeks (6 months)

And from Sunday, which was 28 weeks (7 months)

No comments: