Thursday, August 06, 2009

Case of the missing Jack Jack!

Okay, so yes, I know we have been here before, but not quite like this. Today I was working at my computer and the older three kids were playing. Normally not a big deal. I looked up and could find everyone but Jack. I got up and began looking around the house and still couldn't find him. Started to get worried, I began checking the doors to make sure they were all still shut and locked, and they were. I of course was calling his name the whole time and when I checked the back door to the car port, I heard giggling, so I left the room still looking. When I turned around this is what I found...
I had to get my camera and get him to peek at me again so I could capture the moment. The first time Jack got in the dryer, I knew about it and he wasn't hiding from me, so this time though his face was precious, it made me a little nervous that he got out of the house of something. At least we know he will keep me hopping!

No comments: