Saturday, February 14, 2009

Tea Party

All in all I would say Michal Kate's birthday party was a hit! She had several of her friends attend from all her different activities; school, church, dance, and family. All the girls and boys looked so good all dressed up, it was cute to watch. I was a bit unsure of how to throw a tea party, but I would say the kids all had a great time. My parents, Gram and Papa, and my sister and her family were able to come up for the day which was great. We hadn't seen them since Christmas.
This first picture is a floral arrangement that our dear friends Randy and Sandra sent her for her birthday. They sent it early, per mommy's request, so I could use it as decoration at the party.

The next few pictures are of the different tables. I decorated each table with a tea set of Michal Kate's. Before this party she had two. After mommy was done getting decorations for the party she had 6, after opening the presents from her friends she had 8. Needless to say, I think Michal Kate is going to collect tea sets!


This was Michal Kate's table with, Carlee, Madi, Anna Kate, Brook, Elise, and Ally.
In the back sitting with their mommy's Gracie and Madison.


Eric, Aubrey, Hayden, Madelynn, Tatum, and Isaac.
Noah, Connor, Cambri (and Adria), Maya, Emma Kate, Max, and the empty chair was Carson.
Baeleigh, Lauren, Kyla, Mackenzie, Maya, and Grace.
Michal Kate opening her presents.

Jack trying to help.
Double trouble, cousins and best friends, Connor and Noah.
Doing their craft.
The whole group, I think! Gracie is off with her mommy.
It was a lot of fun and they seemed to really enjoy it! Thanks to all who came, gave ideas, and helped. If you were there and took pictures, I would love copies!

1 comment:

Cindy Deister said...

Looked adorable and like a lot of fun! You worked so hard! I know she will love the pictures later when she is grown. Love you all!