Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Michal Kate

I am just taken back today. I can't believe that Michal Kate is 5! I can still remember every detail from finding out we were expecting her, being told that she was a healthy baby girl, and the day of her birth. A very long day by the way! I am near tears as I look on at these pictures. I tried to get pictures this year from either her birthday parties from the past or the actual day of her birthday. So I hope you enjoy.
Michal Kate, you continually amaze your daddy and I, along with everyone you meet. Your zest and DRAMA for life, your life, your smile, the way you love other people and other things so enthusiastically is truly a gift from our Father. You are our oldest but you will forever be our baby girl. Though over the last couple of days you keep reminding me that you aren't a baby you are 5 (with a strong east Texas accent). We love how easily you meet and love people and you don't know a stranger. You are beautiful inside and out! We love you so much and wish you the happiest of birthdays, sorry this silly flu bug had to find you this week of all weeks!

Michal Kate just hours after birth


Michal Kate's first birthday, mommy was on bed rest and very pregnant with Noah. You had an Elmo themed party. On your first birthday you took your first step!

Your second birthday! Your party was about a week before and was a JoJo's Circus party. This was the chocolate cake you get almost every year on your actual birthday.
Your third birthday a Lion King party!
Your fourth birthday on the day with your chocolate cake. Your party was at Pump it Up Jr and was a Princess party.

Your 5th birthday party was a tea party.We love you! Happy birthday baby girl!

4 comments:

jaxmom said...

Happy Birthday Michal Kate!!! Hope your 5th one is the best one yet!! Such a pretty girl!

Jackie said...

Wow, I cannot believe that we were visiting you in the hospital five years ago. Michal Kate, may GOD bless your next five years of life as He has blessed your first. Happy, happy Birthday and give hugs from Abilene to your entire family.

Sara Wolf said...

Dana - She is so beautiful and looks so grown up! I can't believe she is already 5!

The McCarter Family said...

They grow up so fast! My oldest is about to turn 4 and I can't even fathom where the time has gone! Happy Birthday Michal Kate!