Tuesday, January 10, 2012

A little basketball

This fall, much to my excitement, Noah wanted to play basketball again! I love the sport, my favorite by far, so it thrilled me that he wanted to play. Even better, we now have an awesome YMCA in town to play through. I will admit, the games were comical most of the time, but I really did see Noah improve each game. He can dribble down the court, and in his best game he scored 8 points and had 2 assists. (of course, who is keeping count at this age) His team won almost every game(again who is keeping track but me!) He loved it, and Jack wants to play next season too! I love it!
Noah shooting his first bucket at his first game
Taking it down the court
Noah's picture for ball 2011
Back row: Coach O'Neill, Jacob, Jacob, Noah, Coach Lyman
Front row: Jackson, Oliver, Noah, Bert, and Carter

3 comments:

Kim said...

How fun! And I can't believe how big Noah looks! Goodness, time is flying! Anyhow, our boys are starting to really like basketball, too. And AW loves that they love it. I was rooting more for soccer, but I think bball may have won. ;) But for now...it's fixing to be baseball time! This momma can hardly wait!!! LOVE me some baseball! Hope yall are doing well.

Heather said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Heather said...
This comment has been removed by the author.