Friday, October 14, 2011

Boomer

Well, after 10 years I got to go to my first OU game with Richard. And check out these seats! I will give you that it was against Ball State, whoever that is, but it was awesome. By far one of the coolest dates we have been on. We enjoyed some football, and a night without kiddos.

Richard and I at the game.I know some of you might be wondering, why does Dana care about Oklahoma. But I learned early on with Richard that if OU wins he is a very happy man and if they loose, not so much. It is a lot easier to cheer for OU when that is what makes him happy, and, lets face it, they are AWESOME! I still love my Aggies, but they have never had the team that OU has. Not to mention, they dislike t.u. just about as much as A&M does and I can't stand the "shorthorns". I will always yell "Farmer's Fight" against ou so don't you fellow Aggies worry! But for now, put your finger in the air and yell, "OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU"
BOOMER SOONER

No comments: