Thursday, March 31, 2011

Noah

Noah...there are not words to express how much I love you. You are me in so many ways. I love your sensitive heart and you love for life. You have a contagious smile and laugh that in unending. You have really started to show analytical thinker and you have a knack for puzzles which you currently work from the inside out...your love for learning is starting to show and I am really enjoying listening as you learn to read. You have made yourself Emorie's buddy and you are so good at it. Sometimes when she won't listen to me or daddy she will listen to "Boah". You are my "Noodle" and I love you. I hope you have had the happiest of birthdays followed by a year in which you feel blessed and fine endless ways to bless God with you life.
1 year

2 years
3 years with "Tink" who is now known as "Sulky"
4 years
5 years
And his 6 year photos

1 comment:

The Hunter Family said...

Noah looks so much like you in those 6 year pics... they are all just adorable!