Monday, February 14, 2011

Noah's 1st Basketball Game

This winter we signed Noah up to play Upwards Basketball. For those who know me well, you will assume my excitement for my son to finally be playing ball! I love basketball and always have, and though I wasn't all that good when I played, I enjoyed it. It is the one sport I never mind watching no matter who is playing but I especially enjoy watching when Kentucky is on! Noah asked to lay so I very quickly looked into where we could sign him up. He has a pretty good little shot for a 5 year old and seems to be having a good time. If the weather would cooperate a little I might get to go out and work with him some! Here are some shots of his first game that was on January 22! His little team is called the Lakers.
My little MVP
Dribbling the ball for the first time
Waiting for a rebound

No comments: