Friday, February 18, 2011

Michal Kate

Wow, where has the time gone? It doesn't seem like it is possible that 7 years have passed so quickly. Michal Kate's birth was such a miracle, I know all births are miracles, but for us it was even more so. After the loss of Jackson not even a year earlier then when were given this precious baby girl. Michal Kate was a breath of healing and delight...the calm after the storm Though she wasn't always the easiest of babies, she was healthy and ours. She has a smile that can light up a room, she is filled with a zest for life that I wish I could have a pinch of, she is compassionate and caring, an amazing big sister, and a lover of Christ already! She is a daddy's girl but she loves me as well! Happy birthday baby! Here's a quick look at the 7 years!
1 year
2 years
3 years
4 years
5 years
6 years
7 years

5 comments:

Connie said...

Hi, Dana, this is Connie again from Garland. Your daughter is beautiful and looks just like her Mommy!

Kim said...

Wow! She is so beautiful! 7 years...time most certainly is flying!

Dana said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dana said...

Thank you both! Connie I would love to catch up!

Kim said...

She is simply beautiful! And I love how she already loves the Lord. She comes by it naturally though, having you and Richard as such great examples. She is definitely as blessed to have you as you are to have her. And I love that she is a daddy's girl, yet still loves her momma, too. That is EXACTLY how I hope Jolee Kate is! Anyhow, very sweet post. Happy 7th Birthday, Michal Kate!