Sunday, December 05, 2010

Santa~Past and Present

I thought it would be fun to take a look back at our trips to Santa since we started having children. Some of them are a little humorous!
Christmas 2004~ Michal Kate's first Christmas
Santa in Lubbock, TX
Christmas 2005~ Noah's first Christmas
Santa in Lubbock, TX


Christmas 2006
Santa in Lubbock, TX
Christmas 2007~Jack's first Christmas
Santa in Texarkana, TX
Christmas 2008
Santa at Texarkana, TX

Christmas 2009~ Emorie's first Christmas
Santa in Longview, TX

Christmas 2010~ Elijah's first Christmas
Mr. Kendall as Santa at Debbie Riner's Childrens Christmas Party
I couldn't help it, I thought it was fun to look back at all the different years with Santa!

1 comment:

Kim said...

Dana! I found your blog a while back, but didn't bookmark it, but this time I did! ;) Am so excited to keep up with you and your precious family! LOVE that you have 5 kiddos so close together! We love it, too. Hoping for a 4th soon for us, but wish I could have 5 or 6! :) I had all c-sections though, so 4 will have to be it for us. Anyhow, look forward to following you and your gang! Love, Kim