Sunday, December 05, 2010

Christmas Parade

Last night was Mt. Pleasant's annual Christmas parade. The Dance Company has a float in it every year and though the girls rode in it last year, they just wanted to watch this time. So Jacob, Lori, and I took all the kids to see it. It was so cold and I was not prepared at all except for the baby! But, all in all, the kids had a blast.


Me and my baby girl. She loved being on my shoulders! The dancing she did as the bands passed was a little challenging for me, but she loved it.
I didn't have any kind of jacket for Jack so we wrapped him up in a blanket that Jacob and Lori brought. He enjoyed himself but froze. It was neat though because he had pulled away from Lori some and this reunited them!
Jacob and Eme
Madi and Michal Kate dancing like crazy people
We have been friends for 2 years and this is the first picture she let me take with her in it!Wonderful Christmas tradition! I love being with friends and family!

No comments: