Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Breakfast in bed

Saturday morning I was surprised with breakfast in bed from my 5 children with the help of their Gramma! That night had been rough with Elijah up most of the night and Richard had to get up early and go over to the church for a work day. Evidently my oldest was very excited and had a hard time waiting for Elijah and I to get up. Once we were up and Elijah was fed (9:30 am) the kids came in with my breakfast along with juice and coffee. I am not sure how much of it I got to eat since most of the foods were their favorites and I had hands flying in at the tray. It was rather humorous. The thought was sweet and it was a fun time with all my kids.
All of us in between bites! Noah is holding Elijah.

And all the hands, flying in the bowl.
Noah loving Elijah while Jack sneaks a bite!
More of all the hands.We have been so blessed to have my mom come and stay for a week and a half and his mom stay for about the same time during Elijah's birth and my recovery. I am truly thankful for both of these women and how they love me and my kids!

No comments: