Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Our baby is 6!

Where has the time gone! It seems like only yesterday we were expecting her. I can remember eating at Texas Roadhouse in Abilene the night before she was born! She was a miracle! We are so blessed by Michal Kate everyday. She is a delight of a daughter, full of energy, spirit, DRAMA, and smiles. She still loves to dance, sing, and play using her imagination! She has become an amazing big sister and loves her friends. We find ourselves having "adult" conversations with her, and it takes us back a bit. I am so blessed to be her mommy.
Here is a quick look back at the last 6 years. I can't wait to see what this year will bring.
Michal Kate at 6 weeks

On her first birthday she took her first steps!


About 16 months at my sisters wedding
Just before she turned 2
Happy 2nd birthday. This is one of my favorite pictures
3 what a princess
3 showing some attitude
And 4...see the drama
Before her first recital
Her 5th birthday party, just a couple of days before she came down with the flu
Just a fun picture of her at 5
Happy Birthday baby I love you so much!

No comments: