Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Fall Fun

These are in no way in the right order, but it has taken almost 2 weeks to get them up so I am just putting them up here. October was a wild and crazy fun month. Filled with all sorts of opportunities to dress up and get free candy. From Church carnivals, trunk or treats, trick or treating, birthday parties, and a halloween concert, well you get the drift. This year, I took my sisters advice and let my kids that wanted to pick, pick what they were for Halloween.

Michal Kate, with a little direction, chose candy corn! Her tutu was made by a friend, I made the shoes and found the other items.


Noah was Spider-Man, of course, was there any doubt.

Jack wanted to be Buzz or Woody but the costumes worth spending the money on were all too big. So I went with a more fitting thought, a monkey, and a cute monkey he was at that!
Emorie was a pink and brown lady bug. No there isn't such a thing, but I liked it. Once again a friend made the tutu and shirt and I put the rest together! I got some great six month pictures of her in this outfit!
And the four!
The King grandkids.
Carson was a storm trooper I think...
The Kings, Allyson a candy corn witch, Austin, a Star Wars something, and Aidan, Luke I think...
The girls
Boys (Noah very scared at this point of someone elses costume.
Papa and Emorie before round 2 of trick or treating started
The Candy Corn girls while out! Allyson, Madelynn, Michal Kate, and Claire.
Emorie (see what I mean!!!)
Monkey Man
More Eme
The four during our churches trunk or treat
Girls at the trunk or treat
More cousins. Cambri and Connor with Noah, Jack and Michal Kate
The four at the pumpkin patch
Michal Kate's class at school went on a field trip to a supposed pumpkin patch.
Noah on a hay ride, I love this picture!
Jack in the hay
Oh and how fun is this...Eme's first pig tails
I hope your October was blessed!

2 comments:

AshleighWilson said...

and she wore her first pig tales to my house!!! they were super cute little candy corns and pink and brown lady bugs!!

Morale said...

Eme is sooo cute!