Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Tagged

Okay for the first time ever I have been tagged! So here is goes...
8 Things about me

8 of My Favorite TV Shows

1. Biggest Loser
2. Survivor
3. 24
4. Heroes
5. 90210
6. Supernatural
7. Jon and Kate plus 8
8. American Idol

8 of My Favorite Restaurants

1. Cheddars
2. Cafe Max
3. Chilis
4. Outback
5. Red Robin
6. Melting Pot
7. Teds
8. Olive Garden

8 Things that Happened Today

1. Took Michal Kate to school
2. Washed clothes
3. Folded Clothes
4. Picked Michal Kate up from school
5. Took Michal Kate to Tumbling
6. Went to eat pizza
7. Went to church
8. Watched TV

8 Things I Look Forward To

1. Finding out what baby #5 is
2. Christmas with family
3. Scrapbooking
4. Time with family
5. The birth of our baby
6. Birthdays (anyone's)
7. Bedtime (the kids and mine)
8. Eventually getting to go to Disney and Alaska

8 Things I Wish For

1. My children to accept Christ as their Savior
2. A healthy baby
3. A happy, memorable holiday season
4. Close Friendships
5. More time with family and friends
6. Cure for Noonan's and Turners syndroms
7. Trips to Disney and Alaska
8. Healthy family through the whole year but especially during this season

8 People I Tag

1. Erica
2. Sara
3. Barie
4. Carly
5. Paul
6. Evelyn
7. Lindsay M.
8. Lindsay R.


1 comment:

Lezli said...

I wasn't tagged...but I absolutely LOVE the new layout on here!! It's adorable! And the family looks great too =)