Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Baby naming craziness!

For those of you who have been around for all 5 pregnancies, you know that naming has not ever been an issue, especially by 18 weeks along, which is where I am now. By this point in past pregnancies, we have had narrowed down to one boy and one girl name, with the exception of Noah, and we had one girl name and 2 boys names and he didn't end up being any of them. I can still go back and tell you the names that each of the kids would have been if they had been the opposite sex. I AM CRAZY WHEN IT COMES TO BABY NAMES! This time has been a lot harder for some reason. I think if I wasn't consulting Richard I might be able to name the baby on my own, but even there I am not set on anything. So, thus the post. We had made a list a couple weeks back with some names that we both liked for the most part. Richard told me to put the list on the freezer so we can look at them when we get our water and ice multiple times a day. The list is there for who knows how long...Richard is making marks when he feels the need to specify likes and dislikes. I have added a name and one has been taken away before and then after the picture was taking so it is ever changing. What a fun story to tell in the baby book though!

9 comments:

Lezli said...

Personally, I like Laynee and harper...but that's just me =)

Anonymous said...

Is it a girl? The girl names out weigh the boys? I have always been partial to Harper! But I think you need a double name to go with Michal Kate. Mariam

Morale said...

I like Harper too! And Eli for a boy. I know the baby name thing. I have at least 6 girl names and 3 boy names that I am set on, now getting Jacob to agree is a whole 'nother story. = )

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Dana said...

Okay anonymous, I would like to know who I made sick.

Anonymous said...

I like Haley and Eli... you know I am partial to Haley.

Anonymous said...

Ainsley and Mollie are family names on Mike's side. I like Lyle and Colby for a boy. Maybe Harpe Layne for a double girl name as Mariamsaid...
Christine

Anonymous said...

Dana, you can delete obviously rude people from your comment section that leave anonymous messages without names. Still on the fence about most of these people, but the fun continues. R

The McCarter Family said...

Here are my votes for what they amount to! =)
Girl - Laynee & Macie
Boy - Harper & Colby
What fun it is to brainstorm names for your little one! I miss that! But now I can enjoy helping others think and decide!