Thursday, October 09, 2008

The Tutu Girls

Last Friday Adria, Carly, Allison, Mark, along with Shiloh, Cambri, and Deacon, went to Canton for First Monday trade days for the whole day. We had a great time and the weather was gorgeous. I was on a mission to find these tutu's that I had heard about at Dance. The very last Trade Center we went in had them! I was so excited. I got Michal Kate one for now and one for Christmas. This week at Dance was visitors week and Michal Kate wore hers. She got so many compliments and many people trying to figure out either where to get one or how to make one themselves. Here are a couple of pictures of Michal Kate in her ballet and tap classes.
I am a sucker for these behind shots and I don't know why but I think they are too cute.

Posing for mommy!Carly and I also talked Adria into getting one of these precious tutu's for Cambri. She went with the Christmas colors for pictures around the holidays. I took these when we got back Friday night and I love them.





Enjoy!

No comments: