Sunday, October 26, 2008

Trunk or Treat

Okay, okay, I am a little behind, though I keep posting, I just can't seem to keep up. Here is my 3 month shot or my 14 week shot, however you wish to look at it. People at church are really beginning to tell that baby is out there. If you click on this picture and look at it a little bigger you can see baby poking out there!
Saturday was our Trunk or Treat at church. It was a blast for everyone involved. We had an amazing turnout and the costumes just keep getting better. Since my kids were going in the Peter Pan theme for this event, I, with Megan's sweet help, made a Neverland trunk, you can't see all the details, but the clock is in the background, and the pirate ship also had a sack of marbles on it for the lost boy who "lost his marbles".

Here is our Tinker Bell which was amazingly enough finally looking at the camera.



Hook, Hook, where's your hook!
Adria brought the kids with her and here is Connor the little monkey!
The boys, cousins, and best friends!
And then there is Peter Pan.
And the little butterfly, Cambri.
My three, this is as good as it gets when I am trying to take a picture.
After the Trunk or Treat we all went to the Hodges' for a bonfire and hay rides. They had a hay ride for the kids, then they had a haunted hay ride which was amazing!
Here is Richard and Noah about to leave on the hayride.

Jack and Con Con by the fire.
Adria, Cambri, and I.
Megan had come to visit for a long weekend. It was so good to be together and get to have a little catching up time. Thought Friday night and Saturday were crazy busy, we managed to really enjoy our time together. A little over 15 years of friendship, that doesn't happen very often.
Here we are at the bonfire.On the note of friendship, some dear friends of mine over the last 18 years need your prayers. Many of you know my friends, Keith and Barie Ferguson. Keith suffered a seizure yesterday morning and is in the hospital unconscious. They have been married for 8 years and have been together for about 14. They have 4 small children, Kade, who will be 5 on Friday, Kamden 3, Kale 2, and Brynlee 4 months. Please pray for this precious family and that Keith will be completely healed and will wake up soon.

1 comment:

Lezli said...

The kids look great!! I miss you guys!!