Monday, August 11, 2008

Oklahoma City

This past weekend we went Oklahoma City so I could do a jewelry show with a friend. Richard's parents met us there to give us some furniture!!! Richard's grandmother is staying with Kirk and Linda for the month of August so we got to see her too. I treasure these moments especially for my children, because not everyone gets to spend time with their Great Gramma! We decided to meet Gramma, Gran Gran, and Great Gramma for breakfast before they left at McDonald's. Of course knowing that Great Gramma would be there I had to bring along the camera.
I love this picture of Richard with Grandma.
Michal Kate loving on Great Gramma. I do think it is funny that she doesn't seem to understand Michal Kate's name! She asks us hers several times and the boys she gets on the first try!


Noah with Great Gramma


And Jack with Great Gramma. She really wanted to hold him, and if you haven't held him lately, that isn't always an easy task! I love her grin here!
Though none of them are looking, here is Great Gramma with all three of our kiddos and of course Gran Gran in the backdrop.
Like I said, a treasure piece of chocolate in my box of chocolates!

4 comments:

Sandra said...

Sweet pictures! They will mean a lot to your kids 20 years from now!

Cindy Deister said...

I love your pictures, and I am so glad you all got to meet up! Grandma usually gets the biggest breakfast at McDonald's and eats the whole thing! I miss them all so much! Michal Kate is so beautiful! I know Mom and Dad enjoyed seeing you. Love you!

Unknown said...

Those are wonderful pictures and great memories. Thanks for sharing. Love you guys!!

Auntie said...

Congratulations on the new baby. I'm really excited for you.

Congratulations to Michal Kate, too, on a successful journey into her first day at school. I hope that her Mom survived the day.

Love, ya, Donna