Monday, August 25, 2008

New Beginnings




Well, today is the first day of school and Michal Kate started Pre-K. She was such a big girl and went in like a champ! This is Michal Kate with her teacher, Mrs. Fry, at meet the teacher night last Thursday.

Here is Michal Kate, at home before school.



In front of our door before we left.
And styling like Hannah Montana, is Michal Kate in front of one of the signs at the school.
Here is Michal Kate in front of her classroom. Though she went in well, I can see here that she is just a little unsure of what all this is going to mean.
This is right as they went in the classroom and sat on the carpet.
And...for those of you who didn't know, another new beginning for us is that I am pregnant with our 4th child! I believe I am about 7 weeks which would make my due date about April 13,2009 so here is my first photo op of the pregnancy, with a silly Noah at my side.
Michal Kate, daddy and I pray that you have a wonderful school year. I pray that as you fill our lives with so many blessings you will be able to bless others that you meet during this year. You have such a sweet and outgoing little personality, and I pray you can meet friends quickly! We love you baby girl.

5 comments:

Erica said...

First of all congratulations on baby number 4!!

Michael Kate looks so cute in her school outfit. I am sure that she will have a wonderful year since she is such a sweet girl. Good thing she takes after her Mommy. (just kidding,kinda)

The McCarter Family said...

Hey girl,
I am replying to your comment....I did it on Scrapblog.com! Super easy to use! I am so sorry I never got back with you on the Jewelry show....my summer was crazy! How bout a show closer to Christmas??

Morale said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Morale said...

Okay... CONGRATS!!! I didn't know you were pregnant again...
You, Barie and Steph, all with 4 kids, and here I am still trying for my first. So crazy!

I hope the rain hasn't flooded you out...

Love, Morale.

Sara Wolf said...

COngrats on the next baby! I like how you just slipped that in there after Michael Kate's school pictures! I will NOT be trying to keep up with you and Barie, but we might be considering a 3rd in the next year. I don't think I'll ever make it to 4! I can barely keep up with 2!