Thursday, March 20, 2008

Spring Visitors

I have a lot of catching up to do and there are a lot of pictures so I hope you enjoy them. I am going to do this in parts and each part will have a paragraph so keep scrolling.

On Friday, some dear friends of ours Sam and Dawn Page came to visit it from Abilene with their daughters, Jaelynn and Addison. It had been almost a year since the kids had seen each other but they got along wonderfully. They even brought their new puppy, which was a huge help since we will be getting one of our own in a few weeks. We went next door to the playground several times and I got some great pictures of the kids playing. We had a wonderful time and it was great to catch up and be around old and dear friends.

Noah on the swing

Noah pushing Jack
Jaelynn on the ropes
Swinging Jack
Michal Kate
Dawn and I
Sam and Dawn Michal Kate and Addison

Then on Monday we went to Longview and picked up Aunt Sandra and Lezli to come stay with us for a couple of days while Randy and Ryne were fishing in Jacksonville. My kids were thrilled and it didn't take long for things to fall back into place with all of us. I didn't think I was going to get to talk to Sandra at all because my daughter was so thrilled to have her best friend back. On Saturday we dyed Easter eggs which the kids thought was great fun.


Also on Saturday I Lezli and I decided to serve my growing hobby of photography and I shot some Senior pictures of her. These are just a couple of my favorites.Sadly enough, Wednesday came, and it was time for them to head back home. We are so greatful for the blessing of friendship that God has givin us all with this precious family. We miss them greatly and will continue to look forward to the times that we are together.


Wednesday was also Jack's 9 month birthday. Here are the copies of his 9 month pictures that I had taken at Kiddie Kandids .
Jack and Noah for their room.





I love this grin. I call it his squished smile. This is when I know he is really happy.
Here he is showing off how he can stand up. In fact on Saturday night he took 2 steps. He hasn't done it since but we are getting there.

And his new hobby. Needless to say we have to keep the bathroom doors shut. Yes the water was clean. In fact I had just cleaned the potty.

One more thing in closing NOAH IS POTTY TRAINED!!!! As of today we have gone 3 days without an accident even at night!
I hope y'all have a blessed week.

2 comments:

Morale said...

They are all sooo cute. I love Jack's smile too. Infectious. Glad spring is off to a great start. Have a Blessed Easter weekend!
love ya
Morale.

Erica said...

I love the new picture of the kids on your header. They are so adorable! Glad that you have been having some good times with friends. It is always a real treat to have visitors:) Hug those sweet children for us!