Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter

Easter was a wonderful day and the weekend was filled with a lot of activities. We had an egg hunt at church that was amazing. There were kids everyone and it was fun to see the delight on their faces as they raced to find eggs which were all over the church property. Then Sunday the kids got up to see what was in their Easter baskets, and even have a little candy before breakfast! My parents came in because on Saturday we had Noah's birthday party(more on that next monday on his actual birthday) and stayed the night to celebrate with us on Sunday! I am continually amazed at the blessing I have been given in my husband. His sermon Sunday was wonderful and truly a blessing to all who heard the message. His love for the Lord and passion for Him that comes across when he delivers his sermons brings so much pride and joy to me each and every week but especially yesterday! I hope each of you had as amazing of a weekend as we did!

No comments: