Monday, October 16, 2006

Our Big Girl!

Well, I know that it has been a week or so since my last post, but, we have had quite a bit going on. Richard left today for a two week mission trip in Warsaw, Poland and we have been preparing for that until he walked out the door this morning. Please, when you think about it pray for Richard and his parents as they are over there.
On to the good news! Michal Kate as started potty training. Until last week she had never even teetee'd in the potty. Last Tuesday I sat her up there just for grins and she went! I had stepped out of the bathroom to get her some clothes since she was still in her PJ's and she started yelling, "Mommy, I squirted in the potty." She just kept saying it over and over. we made a huge deal about it and she got a package of Smarties. We have "squirted" in the potty several times since then, so it's a start!

No comments: