Saturday, October 21, 2006

Fun with Fall

This weekend has been a lot of fun! We all miss Richard very much, but the good news is, I get to talk to him everyday and I get emails from him just about every morning. The kids are really beginning to wonder where their daddy went. Richard is really enjoying himself while in Poland. He said that their schedule next week is very busy with students wanting to here about Jesus! I am so blessed to be married to a man that is willing to go wherever God needs him to teach His word to others!
Anyways, since he is gone, my mom, Gram, came in on Wednesday to help me out with the kids and keep me company. On Thursday as the kids were starting to wake up from their naps we started playing dress up. We put Noah in a Tigger costume, Konner in a Nemo costume, and Brooklyn in the bumblebee! They had so much fun and were all smiles.














Michal Kate decided she wanted to dress up too but only as a Princess, Jojo, and I don't know really what to call it.



































Then on Saturday we went into Lubbock and took the kids to a pumpkin patch. They had so much fun climbing on all the pumpkins and trying to pick them up. They each got a small pumpkin to bring home. Michal Kate spent the rest of the day talking to hers and hugging hers and treating hers like "Simba" singing The Circle of Life. I am not sure what to think about that, but at least I know she loved her treat. She won't even let me put it outside with Noah's pumpking or our other pumpkins. She said that it needed to sleep inside until we found its' mommy and daddy.

And last but not least, Saturday night we went to a Fall Festival at a school here in town. Michal Kate got her face painted and they both loved playing games. Their favorite was bouncing in the bounce house!
I hope you all had as much fun as we did this weekend. We love you all.

1 comment:

Morale said...

Glad they are all having fun in the great weather we have been having!! Michal Kate is soooo cute in her pink balarina skirt. Such a great mom! Love you!