Monday, April 09, 2012

Easter 2012

Our first Easter Sunday in Oklahoma was beautiful. The weather was perfect and remembering what our Savior sacrificed for us was wonderful! Of course, y'all would worry about me if my kiddos didn't dress up and coordinate on a holiday, right? Well, just so I don't disappoint...

The kids before church and before getting to check out what the Easter Bunny brought!

I let them get their baskets and put it in front of them, but not get into it! Mean right? Well, everyone complied except Elijah and Emorie!
The kids at church after our church egg hunt!
The boys! I think they are so handsome!



















My beautiful girls!




And just too cute not to post! Elijah caught on very quickly to the egg hunting. He would get one egg and a time and take it to Richard, who held his bucket, and then go back for another! He loved it and became VERY possessed with his bucket!








We hope this finds you all having had a blessed weekend and a very Happy Easter! Praise God, He is Alive!

No comments: