Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Extreme Eagles & Reflections Contest

Over the past month both boys have been named Extreme Eagle for their classes for the week. Noah was the first week in November and Jack was yesterday! We are so proud of both boys and their behavior at school. They are eager learners and are trying to be good friends to everyone. It makes a mama proud.
Good job boys, we love you!

Noah with Woody the Woodlands Eagle
And Jack with Woody


Back in September or October Michal Kate entered a school wide contest that has many different types of entries. The theme this year was Diversity means... This contest is put on by the PTA and is a state contest. Michal Kate chose to write a story and her story won Best Over All Primary Grade Literature entry and is being sent off to OKC for the state competition! We are so proud of her and her creativity. I admire her gumption and lack of fear to try anything! She is our dreamer and it pays off for her! Way to go baby!

Here is MK with her Reflections medal!

1 comment:

Kim said...

Way to go, Michal Kate! She looks so proud, too, I just love it! And I am sure your boys make you very proud. I know when I am tell how well-behaved Jake and Jack are at school, it makes my heart burst! I love it when I know their heart is tender and trying their best to be like Jesus. Way to go, boys, and momma! ;) Love you friend.