Thursday, August 04, 2011

Elijah 8 and 9 months

Well somehow time got away from me and I didn't get a chance to post Elijah's 8 month shots. I actually forgot to take them the day of because it was Jack's birthday party, but I got him caught up. So here we are and he is 9 months old already. I can hardly believe it. I am just going to post them together to be easy.
He is such a joy, though he still does not sleep through the night....not even close. He doesn't have any teeth as of yet, though I believe he is working on the first one. He crawls, sits up, pulls up, cruises, and even lets go and can stand for 10 or so seconds! He loves MOST of his siblings and loves to laugh at them. (Emorie pulls and tugs and loves a little too hard for his taste right now). He has a hilarious belly laugh when he chooses to let you hear it, but no words yet! I love this little boy and am trying to enjoy every minute of him being little.
8 months
9 months

1 comment:

AshleighWilson said...

wow!!!! i can't believe enough time has alredy passed for him to be doing all that!