Monday, May 09, 2011

Girls Trip + Elijah

Lori came up with the idea of us having some alone time with our girls before our big move! So the first Saturday in May, Lori, Madi, MK, Emorie, Elijah, and I headed out to Dallas for the day and night! We dropped Em off with Gram and Aunt Tracy to play with and we took off. We did a lot of shopping and eating on Saturday with prizes for everyone! Saturday night we the girls swam in the indoor pool at the hotel and had a blast. They are such cute friends, I know MK will miss having Madi around! Sunday we got up and went to get pedicures together! It is the only time I think I ever see my daughter become a little unsure of what is going to happen, but all in all she loves the outcome.


God blessed us so much with our friendships with the Dunn family. Richard and I have enjoyed many a date night with Jacob and Lori, and the kids all love having Madi around! We will miss this family dearly. When Lori and I began hanging out 2 1/2 years ago I was deep in prayer for a true and dear friend and He sent Lori! I love this lady so much that there aren't words to express how much I enjoy our friendship and we have walked through good and bad together over the last 2 1/2 years. I will miss being so close to her, but look forward to what we can plan to do in the future!

No comments: