Sunday, June 13, 2010

Last Day of School

I can't believe my kiddos have been finished with their school year for almost two weeks. The year flew by and my kids learned so much. Michal Kate is reading anything she wants and loves to read. Noah talks about school and learning all the time and is eager for kindergarten in the fall! He really wants to know how to read like his big sister. Here are my first day of school and last days of school comparison pictures. The first day is the first picture in each set so enjoy the changes! Oh and yes I am cheesy and as long as the outfit still fits, they wear the same thing on the first and last day!

Michal Kate on the first day of school 2009-2010


And the last day


Noah ready to go on the first day!

I think it is hilarious that he is smiling the same way on the last day of school!
Noah first day outside
and last day with some blonde looking hair!
Michal Kate ready for Kindergarten
And she's done with kinder and ready for 1st grade!
Aren't they cute!
I love this picture, I just wish Noah was looking at the camera! Last day of school, you'd think he'd be more excited!
Last day again with a bit of a smile!
I hope your summer is going well and you enjoy it and be safe!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute to put them in the same clothes for first and last day. They have grown so much! Happy Summer!
Christine O.

Morale said...

Michael Kate is the same age as Desiree, my niece, they have the same mannerisms and are both very photogenic. So funny and too cute!