Sunday, January 03, 2010

Out of Order...but...FRIENDS

I know this is super out of order and I need to blog about Christmas and our vacation, but I couldn't resist! On our way home from our vacation we stopped by Keith and Barie's house in the Austin area. Though it was a quick visit, it was filled with memories. I am coming to tears just typing this, because God has blessed me so much with her (their) friendship. I am overwhelmingly reminded that not everyone has someone they have been friends with for....well since Jr. High/High School really, a lot of years. We are both wives of ministers, and have 4 kiddos each! Barie Sue, I love you and your precious family!
Barie and I and our youngest kiddos...Brynlee and Emorie!
6 of the 8

Quick family shot before we left!
Thanks to the Fergusons, for a great meal and amazing friendship! I hope you all are as blessed as we are to have friends like them!

1 comment:

Barie Sue said...

I am just sad right now that we don't live in the same town. I miss getting to hang out with you whenever. You have taught me a lot of things, but one in particular is what a steadfast friend looks like. love you Dana Lee :)