Saturday, July 04, 2009

4th of July

First of all, Happy Fourth of July! I am truly blessed in every way possible. Today was spent celebrating with my family. My mom and dad came up for the day along with Richard's brother, Paul. We hung out and relaxed while getting ready for our vacation and then grilled out! It was so yummy. Then tonight we let the kids do some "Family Friendly" fireworks, at least that is what the package said.
Our 4th of July Family Picture! I think it is pretty good for a family of 6!


Michal Kate with a Roman Candle! This was the only firework she would do.
Noah enjoyed the fireworks once again this year. Jack loved the fireworks a little too much. You had to be very careful around him! NO FEAR!
Emorie just sat in Gram's lap and watched.

Uncle Paul got a little crazy, here he is doing a dance around the fireworks!Gram and Papa with their big sparkler! Yes, I have one that isn't so smokey but this picture is better!
Richard and I!

The boys
The girls. This is pretty good considering Emorie was tired and fussy by this point.
And the 4!
Happy 4th of July! I hope you enjoyed the holiday. I will check back next week with pictures from our vacation!

No comments: