Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day

Mother's Day this year was a great day. I was in Dallas with all four kids for the weekend to be with my mom and the rest of my family. We celebrated Saturday night with my brother and sister and their families then on Sunday the kids and I went to church and we met Tracy and her family again for lunch. After lunch I made an attempt of a photo with all four kids for the first time.


Me and the girls before church.
The girls.
Me and the boys after we got back home.
The boys.
Me, my mom, and my sister after lunch.
I hope each of you are as blessed as I am to have a mother as wonderful as mine. She is beautiful inside and out. She if filled with God's love and shares it with everyone she comes in contact with. I love you mom!

1 comment:

Tracy said...

what about the picture of me and Emorie?